The most important part of business success is to have a
capable management team that is challenged, has incentives and supports a
corporate culture that is shareholder focused. The management teams that NanoCapNation investors will be investing in must have the following
characteristics and management philosophy:
1. A serial entrepreneur, who loves the challenge of taking an existing idea or company and, with continual improvement, growing and competing in the world markets.
2. Someone who loves to compete and be challenged. They tend to be fully engaged and do what it takes to exceed the company goals, regardless of time.
3. They are committed to a 5-year time horizon and are willing to be compensated less than they are worth initially for the opportunity to make more than they are worth as goals are met.
4. They are searching for an opportunity rather than a job, benefits or entitlements. Their motivation is based on results not time.
5. They must be self-starters and get their satisfaction from making the company progressive and successful, rather than company social or political interaction. In other words the company does not have to motivate, rehabilitate or do other social functions to achieve results. Such managers are self-driven.
If you are a highly-motivated entrepreneurial type of manager, who likes the sound of what NanoCapNation is doing, we would love to hear from you. Please contact us.